Introduction : About me.
Hi there,
If you are reading this then thank you for taking interest in my page.
I wanted to share something about me and what to expect from this blog page.
My name is Danielle, I am 23 (Almost 24 eek!) and I live in London.
I want to use this space as a place for me to write out my feelings. I have sadly been through a lot and want to share it as a way of going through the emotions in a really positive way and use it as a place of comfort for those who are going through the same thing.
Topics I want to talk about is grief, depression, relationships and other life experiences. But don't worry it won't be a sad place, I am all about laughter is the best medicine.
Danielle xo
If you are reading this then thank you for taking interest in my page.
I wanted to share something about me and what to expect from this blog page.
My name is Danielle, I am 23 (Almost 24 eek!) and I live in London.
I want to use this space as a place for me to write out my feelings. I have sadly been through a lot and want to share it as a way of going through the emotions in a really positive way and use it as a place of comfort for those who are going through the same thing.
Topics I want to talk about is grief, depression, relationships and other life experiences. But don't worry it won't be a sad place, I am all about laughter is the best medicine.
Danielle xo
Comments
Post a Comment